What does it take to become rich?
Not surprisingly today’s infographic from StocksToTrade.com shows a similar set of habits shared by millionaires.
Many of these habits are not particularly glamorous, but remain essential for the long-term success of entrepreneurs and investors.
They tend to fall in categories such as: hard work, persistence, passion, acquiring self-knowledge, associating with the right people, and staying healthy.
Here are the most important statistics to consider:
- 88% of the rich devote 30 minutes or more each day to self-education or self-improvement.
- 76% of the rich aerobically exercise for 30 minutes or more, every day.
- 86% of the rich who liked what they did for work made $3.4 million in 32 years
- 7% who loved what they did made $7.4 million in 12 years.
- 92% of rich say good luck had nothing at all to do with their wealth. They just never gave up.
- 88% of millionaires believe relationships are critical to financial success.
- 94% of wealthy individuals read current events every day.
- 88% of the rich people say that saving money was incredibly important to their success.
- 93% of the self-made millionaires attributed their wealth to their mentors’ help.
- 86% of wealthy, successful people associate with other success-minded people.
- 79% of the rich read educational, career-related material.
from Property UpdateProperty Update http://propertyupdate.com.au/top-10-habits-of-millionaires-infographic/