Dr. Seuss was an American poet and author, who has written over 46 books.
I loved reading his books to my children.
Today I read them to my grandchildren.
Here are 10 Dr. Seuss (Theodor Seuss Geisel) quotes to inspire you:
- Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is noone alive who is you-er than you!
- Step with great care and tact and remeber that Life’s a Great Balancing Act.
- Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
- A person’s a person, no matter how small.
- Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
- Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
- The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.
- Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
- Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.
- You’re off to Great Places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, So… get on your way!
from Property UpdateProperty Update http://propertyupdate.com.au/12-rd-seuss-quotes-to-inspire-you-to-success/