It’s the beginning of another week – time for new possibilities, new goals and reaching your potential.
Here’s 10 inspirational quotes to get you going:
- People are like mirrors. What you see in others has more to do with what you see in yourself.
- Whenever you judge someone else, you reveal an unhealed part of yourself.
- Your mind often creates problems that don’t even exist. Relax, ask yourself if it will matter in 10 years time
- Some people are so poor all they have is money.
- The smarter you become, the less you speak.
- Don’t let energy drainers disrupt your vibe by giving them attention or reacting to their negativity. Ignore them.
- The smallest acts of kindness are worth more than the grandest intention
- Don’t complain about the problem when you are the problem. Take action and you become the solution.
- Stop looking for happiness. Become happiness.
- You can’t go forward with the thoughts that hold you back. Just remember: you’re not going to make it out of here alive.
from Property UpdateProperty Update http://propertyupdate.com.au/10-inspirational-quotes-to-start-your-week-2/