By now you’re probably used to my Monday morning inspirational quotes.
They’ve become very popular with thousands of readers each week.
And each time I quote one of my mentors, Jim Rohn, the readership surges – obviously I’m not the only one inspired by him.
So here are some great vitamins for the mind from Jim:
- “To become financially independent you must turn part of your income into capital; turn capital into enterprise; turn enterprise into profit; turn profit into investment; and turn investment into financial independence.”
- “I remember saying to my mentor, ‘If I had more money, I would have a better plan.’
He quickly responded, ‘I would suggest that if you had a better plan, you would have more money.’
You see, it’s not the amount that counts; it’s the plan that counts.”
- “I used to say, ‘Things cost too much.’
Then my teacher straightened me out on that by saying, ‘The problem isn’t that things cost too much. The problem is that you can’t afford it.’
That’s when I finally understood that the problem wasn’t ‘it’—the problem was ‘me.’”
- “Financial independence is the ability to live from the income of your own personal resources.”
- “Don’t mistake movement for achievement. It’s easy to get faked out by being busy. The questions is: Busy doing what?”
- “You cannot succeed by yourself. It’s hard to find a rich hermit.”
“Average people look for ways of getting away with it; successful people look for ways of getting on with it.”
- “Don’t take the casual approach to life. Casualness leads to casualties.
- “Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.”
- “Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying basic fundamentals.”
And this week’s bonus quote:
from Property UpdateProperty Update http://propertyupdate.com.au/jim-rohn-quotes-kickstart-week/